Thursday, October 20, 2005

Finally Home

Wow...what a night. Three kids crammed in a pickup, a dog and cat in the back, countless bags and my husband and I drove all night to get back to Montana. It was about 4 in the morning when I hit the continental divide and realized just how much I missed those beautiful mountains full of trees. We did stop on a dirt road and let the animals out to do their duty and I told my husband that I suddenly had an urge to go camping.
Right now I am so tired I can hardly type this blog messege. But dinner still isn't made and Survivor is on tonight and you know I can't miss that. Hubby can't wait to get to the sports store and start spending money on hunting supplies. Why would anyone want to go camping in the cold and rain?? He apparently has the fever and he can't wait to do just that. I can't wait for the kids to go visit other family so that I can go for a walk alone. It has been three months since I have done that. I love having my kids with me but I think every mother has days that they wish they could just be alone. Today is one of those days. A nap, that's what I need...A nap.

No comments: