Sunday, December 11, 2005

Christmas??

Okay, so things are probably the worst that they have ever been for my family. My husband is still unable to find a job, The bank is coming to get our truck and snowmobile, I can't find a job that will allow me to work only while the kids are at school, we are still living with my parents and I think they are getting upset with us, we ran out of money yesterday and I used the last of my child support to buy 2 gifts for my kids. 2...That's all they will get this year from me. I am usually so happy this time of year, but I just wish Christmas would disappear this year. I have no home, no money, and my kids are sleeping on the floor instead of waking up in their own beds on Christmas morning. It seems like the last two years of our life have been nothing but one bad turn after another and no matter how much we try, we can't dig ourselves out of it. He refuses to let me apply for assistance...it's a man thing, and he has called everyone he has ever worked for or with to find a job, but no one needs him. He has never had a hard time finding a job before so when we came back to Montana, we didn't have a worry in the world that he would get something.
Anyway, I kind of decided that if I don't have any good things to post, I just won't. So that is what I will be doing. No writing unless something good happens or I want to vent about something besides myself.

No comments: