Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Another week gone...

Okay, so maybe I am impatient and get upset too easy. But I have had the money in my hand to rent a house for a week and wouldn't you know it, All the houses that were in the paper, are rented. So here I sit, in my parent's house, STILL. I have called every realtor and every classified ad place in the county and still nothing. There were two, but they won't allow my dog...I won't get rid of my dog. No way, no how. He is my buddy and he makes sure I know if anything is wrong when my husband is away for weeks at a time and I am alone at night with three kids...nope, he ain't goin' anywhere!

I also applied for another job...was told that I was a perfect candidate, and that interviews would be today...but no call. My mom says that it doesn't mean I won't get a call on Monday, because the owner is kind of slow, but I still don't have a good feeling about it. I can't believe that I am strong, young, a go-getter, have done just about everything, and can't get a darn job. But this is Libby....explains it all.

No comments: