Monday, November 10, 2008

Wow, a loooong time!


How crazy, it has been forever since I posted last. A lot has happened. I am still working at the printing press and we started a newspaper. My kids are getting so big I hardly recognize them. My youngest is sick today so we stayed home and watched television all day.

We adopted two black lab puppies...Don't EVER do that! Huge mistake. We couldn't decide which one we wanted and there were only two left and I had this great idea that if we had two, they could occupy themselves! HAHAHAHAHA ya, whatever. They bark, howl, bite, growl, lick you to death and dig holes like crazy. Can't put them on a chain cause they figured out how to take their collars off...and eat them. They are in a kennel, but we have to chain that shut or they can get out of that one too. They had a beautiful dog house, well insulated for winter. They ripped out the insulation and ate that, got sick and puked. Then they tore out all the cardboard in the roof, shewed the wood doorway a size bigger...Oh my gosh.

My son shot a cow elk the other day so we have meat in the freezer again, which is good cause we are just about out. My husband got a really good job but now with the economy the way it is, he is losing hours fast. My back went out and I thought I was dying, then a year later they tell me that I have a herniated disk and that is why I haven't been doing any better. I can hardly move half the time, can't lift or bend, and my head is always hurting too. But I am alive, thank the Lord for that.

Anyway, I hope to post more often, Talk soon....

No comments: