Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Autumn

Well, it looks like fall is sneaking up on us. A few days ago we had summer weather and yesterday it froze. It is only 40 degrees now and windy on the lake. I hate winter, cold, wet, sick kids, etc. My husband would like it to snow all year. You would think he would like summer because he works outside all year, but no.....he is really into hunting and snowmobiling and that is all he thinks about. My father in law asked me if we would consider staying in this house all winter, since the heating costs are going to be lots more, and we could all share the expense. I understand his thinking, but I do not want to drive to town on that scarey road and I do not think I could stand my brother in law that long. So.....I am still looking. Only a few more days until we get to go home to Montana to visit everyone and get more of our things. I miss my scrapbooking stuff and my kitchen supplies, but I know they won't all come back with me. I can't wait to see everyone. My kids are sooooo excited!

No comments: