Saturday, September 24, 2005

Possibilities??

They are all around, and apparently if you pray hard enough and wait very patiently.....good things will eventually come to you. I think that might be happening to me. A couple of years ago when my husband was hit by a tree everything seems to spiral downhill, hit bottom and then keep going even farther than that. We were in bad shape. We had lots of help from family and friends but it wasn't enough to fix things.
Then we decided to move to utah.....we hated that idea, but the logging is good here because the old mill owners stole from a lot of people and then the land owners didn't want to go through that again and just let the bugs kill their trees. Now we are making more money than we did before, but we have to deal with rude and inconsiderate people. We have to wait around to use the phone, share the hot water (showering is tough), and listen to things on television we don't want to listen to. Then another possibility jumped up at us. The trailer next door is rented but they are thinking of moving out next week. So....sneaky me.....I called the landlord and put my name in for it. It is pretty dumpy, and Hubby refused to rent it for me when I first got here. But since we have lived with these other people, he has changed his mind and can't wait for the dumpy trailer to open up. LOL I thought so, told him so.....LOL
It isn't town like I wanted, but since the kids are homeschooling and since we might not be here the entire winter.....no one knows what we are really doing. This will work for now. I am just glad to be with my husband. I don't think I could handle staying three states away from him and only seeing him once a month.
Another possiblity is showing it's head also. Even though hubby doesn't want to waste gas until his hunting trip, he is thinking of taking us home next week for a few days. It won't be as long as I wanted, but we will be home at the end of the month for 10 days, so we can handle that. I miss home, the kids miss home, but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to survive.

No comments: