Saturday, September 03, 2005

Strange Places

I used to think it was fun to travel to strange places, see new people, eat at new restautants, etc.....But now I realize it is just a pain. At home I knew where everything was and I was the one giving directions. Here, I can be two doors down and have to ask someone where a store is. I am the stranger here. Today we were in need of a CB antenae so we ran to WalMart of course. They didn't have a single antanae in the superstore! I thought wally world had it all. So we drove around until we found a Radio Shack, we got what we needed and headed out to get gas. Well, as you know the prices are sky high so we went to every station in town to see who was the cheapest.....actually costing us the extra few cents just driving around.....LOL
We then needed a flat file and no one at sears or walmart new what we were talking about. hmmmmmm........
Anyway, it was then way past lunch time and my daughter is ill and has to have lunch at a certain time so we were off to KFC for lunch on the run. By the time we made it home it was storming and cold. It was 85 in town and 60 at home. another hmmmmmm....
I spoke to my sister today and she said she felt like she was invading my privacy by reading this blog. LOL....I have no privacy honey, so don't worry about that! hahaha My life is an open book it seems like. my kids follow me to the bathroom even!

No comments: